Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tuesday Midday Medley 10-19-10

Hey all!
Man,trying to catch my breath! Don 't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!
Did this one without a script,as usual!
Phones didn't want to sync up with the system,so I had to put Scooter on speaker phone and put a mike up to it! But it worked!
Fun show!
I do want to thank Lonnie McFadden,Phil Dixon,George Robinson,Jeff Jones,Crayge Linsey,Ricky Anderson,Tom Pender,The brothers from Unidos,Earl Gant,the one and only Alonzo "Scooter Powell,and everybody else whose names I can't remember because I just woke up who made music history bringing the Funk!
I also want to remember the local funksters who could not be there for the show who had to work,because you made life a lot easier to bear,with the beat!
This show was also dedicated to the memory of Steven L.Harvey,Forest Anderson,James McReynolds,Greg Lee and Michael Gregory,the real spirits of the local Funk scene!
Thank you all for giving me an opportunity to play with you,and thank you for making the Tuesday Midday Medley the main domain of THE FUSIONFUNKMIESTER!

No comments: